DIY DIVORCE IN A BOX
Uncontested Divorce in Colorado
Do It Yourself Divorce (or pro se)
Pro se divorce is an inexpensive, popular option for couples who don't have a lot of assets, don't have a lot of conflict, and don't want to attorney representation. In fact, pro se divorces account for more than 50% of the divorces filed in the US.
The downside is that you have to figure out how to do it on your own.
DIY Divorce in a Box takes some of that effort off your hands. For a fraction of the cost of a litigated divorce (or even a mediated divorce), you can download this package of information and court forms and be on your way.
We want you to GET UNSTUCK, GET CLOSURE, DEESCALATE, SAVE MONEY AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE. Because every family has better things to do with their time, energy, and money than pour it into a divorce.
The average cost of a divorce in the US is $18,000. Per person.
That's not just the litigated divorces, either. That's the average cost of all divorces.
Most people don't have that kind of money sitting around.
A DIY divorce is, obviously, the cheapest way to go, but there are financial risks to doing it yourself as well.
DIY Divorce in a Box helps remove some of those risks by providing you with easy-to-understand instructions, professional support, and a straightforward path that gets you from Point A to Point B.
All of this for just $400...because even though you technically can do it yourself, you really shouldn't!
What you'll get:
For the price of a little over an hour's worth of an attorney's time, you'll receive:
- All the Colorado divorce forms you'll need - with instructions
- Two one-hour mediated sessions
- One hour's worth of phone and email access for brief questions, tips, and moral support!
- Our exclusive "Quick and Dirty Divorce Guide", which breaks everything down into easy-to-understand language
- "What to assemble": a worksheet to help you organize your finances
- "Questions to ask an attorney": a guide to help you select a consulting attorney
- References for other divorce professionals in your area
- Other resources to help you understand the process
Open Space Mediation is dedicated to helping couples, individuals, and families navigate divorce sanely. We believe in
- Reducing conflict rather than escalating it
- Empowering and educating clients so they can make wise decisions
- Helping parties regulate their emotions and communication
- Teaching powerful communication and conflict resolution skills that people can use anytime, anywhere
- Saving money
- Creating settlements and agreements that are sustainable, fair, and realistic
- Transparent fee structure
Sign Me Up! I'm ready to go!
Other Divorce Support Options