Virtual Divorce Support Group
This free online divorce support group offers non-biased financial, emotional and legal advice from qualified local professionals, providing people with the knowledge, support, resources and trust that they need to survive the divorce process and move forward with confidence toward a new life.
It’s like a ‘divorce survival guide’, providing free divorce advise in Colorado and beyond. It’s a part of the national Second Saturday program and, as the name implies, meets the second Saturday of every month. It is free of charge.
Topics at a typical workshop will cover a wide range of issues, such as:
- How to organize your finances
- The difference between legal separation and divorce
- Whether or not a therapeutic separation is right for you
- How to set yourself up for a new mortgage
- Co-parenting issues
- Issues around self-care
- Joint custody
- Understanding key financial concepts during divorce
And so much more.
Maryann Ruck, Integrated Wealth Strategies
Suzannah Mattson, Nexa Mortgage
Jennifer Meyer, Jennifer Meyer Counseling
Date: Sept. 12, 9am